Every year, too many teens die in car accidents. According to the Put On the Brakes program, 5,000 teens die each year in the U.S. from traffic-related car accidents. And that’s why B.R.A.K.E.S. was born. Doug Herbert is a National Hot…
Read more ›
In an effort to maximize the health and safety of our employees, customers and
community the Hondru Dealerships have adopted the following protocols:
• Facility touch points are sanitized multiple times each day
• Customer’s vehicles will have touch points sanitized after service completion (steering wheel, handles, etc)
• Showroom, Offices, & Vehicle touch points are wiped with disinfectants after each use.
• Hand Sanitizing stations are located throughout the facilities
• All dealerships are following the advice of federal & state agencies and staff are required to engage in good hygiene practices.